If you are looking for a low-cost budget 4 berth campervan rental in New Zealand, then this vehicle will tick all the boxes.
The Wendekreisen Budget 4 is a classic and without doubt one of New Zealand's most iconic rental vehicles. As a 2006 model, these motorhomes have aged enough to become one of our most affordable 4 person budget campervans.
Partially refurbished and mechanically well looked after, the VW LT35 convinces through reliability, power and diesel fuel economy. In fact, its fuel consumption of 11l per 100Km, great acceleration and rare mechanical failure rates have convinced us to label these campervans as a favourite.
On-board features compare to modern motorhomes. There is LPG gas heating to stay warm, 2 spacious beds, a large lounge area, loads of storage space, and a kitchen big enough to comfortably store, chill and prepare meals for up to 4 people.
The convenient walk-through to the front cabin makes driving away easy and convenient. The rear windows are panoramic allowing you to soak in New Zealand’s spectacular views and scenery.
This 4 berth motorhome is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard 5465:2001.
- Shower & flush cassette toilet
- 4 Burner gas stove & grill
- Hot & cold running water
- 60l Fridge (12V), dual battery system
- Electric heater (240V)
- LPG gas heating system
- Flyscreen & flyscreen door
- 2 Three point seatbelts in cab, 2 three point seat belts in rear
- Internal walkthrough
- Volkswagen LT35, 5 Cylinders, 80KW 2006 model or newer
- 2.5L Turbo Diesel
- 5 Gear Manual Transmission
- Driver Airbag
- Airconditioning in Cab
- Fuel consumption: 10.8 litre/100 km approx.
- Fuel tank : 65 litres
- Water tank : 80 litres
- Grey water : 87 litres
- Height 2.95 m
- Length 6.0 m
- Width 2.25 m
- Interior Height: 2.00m
- Double bed berth (lower) 2.1m x 1.25 m
- Double bed berth (upper) 2.1m x 1.25 m