The Koru Star 2 ST Walkthrough was designed to deliver a modified 2-seater version campervan with direct access to the front cabin of the vehicle. Up until now, Wendekreisen had only built LDV campervan rentals as a 3-seater version.
Whilst maintaining quality componentry of earlier LDV motorhome rental conversions, the kitchen layout was changed and ambient LED lighting introduced permanently.
We maintained a hardwired Bluetooth stereo system connected to the TV and a large rear drawer big enough to accommodate a range of suitcases and soft bags.
Two house batteries provide good energy storage of 3.1-kilowatt hours. In combination with a quality charging system, power supply is significantly increased when freedom camping.
Gas consumption is reduced due to the ‘wetback’ heat exchange system connected to the radiator. There are various 12volt and USB charging plugs allowing you to charge your devices when needed.
This vehicle is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard 5465:2001.
- 2-flame gas stove
- Hot and cold water
- 60l Fridge (12V)
- Shower and modern cassette toilet
- Pull-out pantry
- 3.1-kilowatt hours house battery storage
- LPG gas heating system (1.9kw)
- Fusion bluetooth stereo system
- 19' TV hardwired to stereo
- Large rear drawer (1240 x 480 x 330)
- Ambient LED lighting
- LDV V80, 100KW, 2017 model or newer
- 2.5l Diesel TDCI
- 6 Speed Manual
- Walkthrough from cabin to rear
- Air-conditioning in Cab
- Touch screen tabloid and reverse Camera
- Cruise Control, ABS & EBD
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Anti Theft Security System
- Fuel consumption: approx 9 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank : 80 litres
- Water tank : 80l cold + 30l hot
- Grey water : 120 litres
- Length: 6.1m / Width: 2.0m / Height: 2.55m
- Interior Height: 1.85m
- Bed Size : 1830 x 1800 mm (Double)