The Freedom 2 was developed to deliver a 2 person campervan solution, able to withstand the demands of holiday campervan rentals whilst camping on non-powered off-grid freedom camping sites in New Zealand.
The development saw the introduction of large MPPT controlled solar panels in combination with slim line battery storage solutions. Moreover, this generation was the first to trial the Ebersbacher D2 diesel heating system connected to the fuel tank.
The kitchen was redesigned to allow for more bench space through convenient slide out extensions. The pull-out pantry was also redeveloped to maximise space for shopping.
In line with previous generations, Wendekreisen has maintained the walk through to the front cabin, the rear large drawer and the size of the extensive U-shaped lounge suite.
The Freedom 2 has proven itself to be one of New Zealands best 2 person freedom camping campervan rental vehicles in the market.
This vehicle is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard 5465:2001.
- 2-flame gas stove
- Hot and cold water
- 60l Fridge (12V)
- Shower and modern cassette toilet
- Pull-out pantry
- Diesel heating system (2.2kw)
- 4.3 KWh battery energy storage
- 280 Watt solar panels
- Fusion bluetooth stereo system
- 19' TV hardwired to stereo
- Large rear drawer (1240 x 480 x 330)
- Ambient LED lighting
- LDV V80, 100KW, 2018 model or newer
- 2.5l Diesel TDCI
- 6 Speed Manual
- Walkthrough from cabin to rear
- Air-conditioning in Cab
- Tabloid computer and reverse Camera
- Cruise Control, ABS & EBD
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Anti Theft Security System
- Fuel consumption: approx 9 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank : 80 litres
- Water tank : 80l cold + 30l hot
- Grey water : 120 litres
- Length: 6.1m / Width: 2.0m / Height: 2.55m
- Interior Height: 1.85m
- Bed Size : 1830 x 1800 mm (Double)