3 berth campervan for sale in Auckland. This campervan offers three single beds or a double plus one single family configuration.
Hot water is powered by an environmentally friendly heat exchanger connected to the cooling system of the engine. Once your motor is warm, your on-board water will be hot for a period of 24 hours.
The furniture carcasses are made from durable marine grade ply covered by visually attractive wood grain ply. No MDF or particle board is used.
The large pull-out pantry will hold $300 worth of shopping to ensure you can stay off-grid for extended periods of time. The Auckland made upholstery combined with Dunlop foam and Warwick fabrics deliver a high quality and comfortable upholstery experience.
Considering the cost of this vehicle and the features it offers, the compact Wendekreisen 3 berth is by far the most economical off-grid camper able to accommodate and sleep the 3 people.
This vehicle is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard 5465:2001.
- 2-flame gas stove
- Hot and cold water
- 90l Fridge (12V)
- Shower and modern cassette toilet
- Pull-out pantry
- Diesel heating system (2.2kw)
- 2.88 KWh battery energy storage
- 280 Watt solar panels
- 19' Avtex TV with Avtex soundbar
- Large rear drawer (1240 x 480 x 330)
- Ambient LED lighting
- Anti Theft Security System
- LDV V80, 100KW, 2019 model or newer
- 2.5l Diesel TDCI
- 6 Speed Manual
- 3 comfortable seats in the front
- Air-conditioning in Cab
- Tabloid computer and reverse Camera
- Cruise Control, ABS & EBD
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Passenger Airbag Disable Switch
- Fuel consumption: approx 9 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank : 80 litres
- Water tank : 80l cold + 30l hot
- Grey water : 120 litres
- Length: 6.1m / Width: 2.0m / Height: 2.65m
- Interior Height: 1.85m
- Double Bed: 1.83m x 1.80m
- Single Bed: 1.83m X 0.60m
- or 3 Single: 1.83m X 0.60m