The Freedom 3 is a developed version of previous versions targeting off-grid camping. The goal was to create a compact 3 person freedom camping campervan rental vehicle, servicing anywhere in New Zealand.
Taking a closer look, the Freedom 3 features three single beds which can be set up in two configurations (3 single or 1 double + 1 single). This means that a group of friends can share the cost of renting these vehicles whilst not compromising comfort.
The on-board diesel heating is connected to the tank and in combination with sheep wool insulation, ensures the crew will stay warm at all times.
The large MPPT controlled solar panel and good battery storage enable you to take this vehicle anywhere without needing to connect to power. There are USB plugs throughout allowing you to charge devices in all individual beds.
Hot water is powered by an environmentally friendly heat exchanger connected to the cooling system of the engine. Once your motor is warm, your on-board water will be hot for a period of 24 hours.
This vehicle is certified self contained in accordance with New Zealand Standard 5465:2001.
- 2-flame gas stove
- Hot and cold water
- 90l Fridge (12V)
- Shower and modern cassette toilet
- Pull-out pantry
- Diesel heating system (2.2kw)
- 2.88 KWh battery energy storage
- 280 Watt solar panels
- 19' Avtex TV with Avtex soundbar
- Large rear drawer (1240 x 480 x 330)
- Ambient LED lighting
- Anti Theft Security System
- LDV V80, 100KW, 2019 model or newer
- 2.5l Diesel TDCI
- 6 Speed Manual
- 3 comfortable seats in the front
- Air-conditioning in Cab
- Tabloid computer and reverse Camera
- Cruise Control, ABS & EBD
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Passenger Airbag Disable Switch
- Fuel consumption: approx 9 litres/100 km
- Fuel tank : 80 litres
- Water tank : 80l cold + 30l hot
- Grey water : 120 litres
- Length: 6.1m / Width: 2.0m / Height: 2.65m
- Interior Height: 1.85m
- Double Bed: 1.83m x 1.80m
- Single Bed: 1.83m X 0.60m
- or 3 Single: 1.83m X 0.60m